The National Pediculosis Association Reminds Parents, School Administrators and Health Professionals To Provide a Non-Chemical Choice on Head Lice For Children, Families, and Yourself!
NEWTON, MASS. (PRWEB) SEPTEMBER 03, 2019
Children of any age or size are vulnerable to the harmful effects of pesticides. They also often have pregnant or nursing mothers who should never be exposed to chemical treatments either by applying them to themselves or to others.To many people unfortunately overuse chemical agents out of fear and frustration without adequate warning of the risks to themselves and the environment. "Children's exposures to pesticides should be limited as much as possible." https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23184105/
Each of us has unique vulnerabilities. Pesticide products can accumulate in the human body and they are not necessarily washed away at the end of the treatment, as people would like to think. The overuse of lice products can predispose a person to adverse reactions with even one additional chemical exposure. It's not …