Why? Because children of any age or size are vulnerable to
the harmful effects of pesticides. They also often have pregnant or nursing mothers who should never be exposed to chemical treatments either by applying them to themselves or to others.
Why? Because too many people unfortunately overuse chemical agents out of fear and frustration without adequate warning of the risks to themselves and the environment.
Why? Because each of us has our own unique vulnerabilities. Pesticide products can accumulate in the human body and they are not necessarily washed away at the end of the treatment, as people would like to think.
Why? Because the overuse of lice products can predispose a person to adverse reactions with even one additional chemical exposure.
Why? Because it's not worth taking unnecessary risks when the bottom line will always be the manual removal of lice and nits.
Why? Because none of the available chemical treatments are 100% effective and too many people are told to seek prescriptions after other treatments
fail. Prescriptions become the most potentially harmful treatment of them
Because pesticides pose a risk to all children, and none are more at risk
than the growing number treated for illnesses and/or on medication.
everyone needs a non-chemical way to screen and detect head lice early and remove them safely and effectively.
Why? “Cuz if you don’t get ‘em out, you’ve still got
“Because it’s not about lice, it’s about